Friday, July 7, 2017

That long hiatus

So..I know this is long overdue. I was so swamped last year after delivering my second child that it took me so long to be active on the book scene. I love books. It's like my passion. My first love. I mean..family comes first but books are quite dear to me.

I ponder for some time whether I should just close this blog. I kept asking myself whether it's worth it. But I love books so much and I still wanted to connect to other who love them as much as I did. I'm still active on Goodreads and have been posting religiously but blogging takes effort.

I hope you guys understand that I'm no superwoman. Working full time and being a mother to two crazy kids kind of overwhelmed. Do let me know of any interesting books that are out this year that I should definitely check out.

And thank you for reading this. Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment