Monday, May 26, 2014

Not another book slump...

Oh, god. I feel as if I've been neglecting my blog for the past few weeks what with this crazy work schedule and all. I still love reading but I just don't have the time to come out with a proper review. I just can't help but think that my review has been quite downhill recently and some of it are so crappy and vague.


I just couldn't figure out the right things to say. Do you guys have this problem? When you're not really sure whether you like a certain book or not. This happened a lot to me now. Since this is my birthday month, I'll probably do a survey by the end of this week.

This survey is important in deciding the future of the blog. I hope you guys take part in it since there's going to be a giveaway for the most awesome answer/follower ever. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment