Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Dusty Bookshelf Challenge 2012


It's nearly the end of the year so it's about time that I have a wrap up posts for all my Reading Challenges.  I felt so overwhelmed with all the reading challenges that I've participated in. But luckily I did managed to finish some of them and the rest..well it's a lesson I'll keep in mind so I won't go overboard next year.

Luckily I've read all the books in my Dusty Bookshelf Challenge plus several more since I'm only aiming for Pixie Dust which is like 5 books. Yay! You can check my my original post here.

1. Matched by Ally Condie
2. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
3. Possess by Gretchen Mcneil
4. Haunting Violet (I finished this halfway, but it still counts right?)
5. Born At Midnight by C.C. Hunter
6. Indulge by Megan Duncan
7. Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter
8. Legend by Marie Liu
9. Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
10. Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn

Do I deserve a pat in the back? Hell, yeah! It's a struggle to read all these so-called 'dusty' books when those shiny new ones are always tempting you. Thanks to Jessica from Books: A True Story for being a wonderful host. 




No comments:

Post a Comment