Sunday, June 3, 2012

Book of the Month: May



Book of the Month is a monthly event, hosted by Book Whales. This is done to highlight one of the books we have read in the previous month.

I know this is kind of late but I'm really swamped these past few days. So my book of the month is (cue drum roll please..)



Enchanted by Alethea Kontis

So many great books are published on May and I know everyone is either buzzing about Insurgent or the latest instalment of The Mortal Instruments series but I think it's about time that a stand alone book receives some due attention. Besides I'm a huge fan of fairy tale stories.

3 comments:

  1. I do love stand alones right now. I enjoy Fairy Tale stories as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh...The cover is so gorgeous!! I haven't read this book yet. The blurb sounds promising. I will put this on my reading list. Your blog is so pretty. I'am digging the "Hope, Dream and Inspire" theme. Thanks for sharing your favorite book of the month

    -TheUnseelieNerd

    ReplyDelete
  3. May was a great month for book releases - so many great titles were finally released. Also, I really look forward to reading Enchanted in the near future - the cover is gorgeous and I'm a sucker for fairy tales. :D

    Aleksandra @ Divine Secrets of a Little Bookworm

    ReplyDelete