Friday, March 9, 2012

Smashwords on Sale!

Before I started book blogging, I never knew there's such things as an Indie or self-published book. I mean I know there's Indie films, Indie bands but Indie books is a totally new concept for me.

So I was really happy to discover that there's a website that sells self-published books for cheap. And yes Smashwords is having a sort of sale. They're actually having a 'Read an Ebook Week' this week from 4th to 10th March. After discovering some great Indie reads, I'm more than happy that they're having this kind of sale. And the great thing about Smashwords is that it's available globally. So don't forget to check them out!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. Time to go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I initially thought you meant that the website itself was on sale XD My bad, thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete