Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Star

Sunday Star is where I highlighted a character from a book that I absolutely, positively love. So my first tribute is to the character:

*Lady Katsa* from:
Graceling by Kristin Cashore.
Published October 1st 2008.

Okay, so I now this one's an oldie (well, sort of) since it was published way back on 2008. But I have a soft sport for strong female heroines. And Katsa is a sword welding girl with the Grace of killing. She's a kick-ass assassin for hire until she decided to rebel against her boss who is her uncle. Way cool! She's strong, smart, and I guess beautiful no? Love her. Love the book! And she fell in love with a prince no less.

So what character do you love?

1 comment:

  1. And don't forget Sabriel by Garth Nix...she saved Touchstone after all. Such kick ass heroine :)

    ReplyDelete