Tuesday, August 23, 2011

tug of war

I read books so much this past months because I always lose the battle for the remote control. As my lil tyke gets older he hogs the tv all the time driving me crazy! I'm partly to blame for his obsession with the Disney Junior Channel because I introduced him to it when he's not yet 1 year old. Huh..look he slobbers on the remote when he's younger. And now that he's 2 he actually keep it hidden somewhere so his mama cannot change the channel. How could you? I gave birth to you..you know..I'm the one paying for that Astro subscription every month..

2 comments:

  1. now you know my grandson is a survivor and fighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...wait till he gets to school. He'll be just like you, sis. Better keep that plaster nearby! HaHaHa!

    ReplyDelete